PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Birchwood Credit Services, Inc. is pleased to present LSI Flood, a leading flood provider. On behalf of both firms, I welcome the opportunity of having your firm order the most reliable Flood Zone Determinations.
Order your Flood determination services through Birchwood without doing any extra work! And more benefits include:
• Ability to order flood determination along with a credit report.
• No faxing
• Very competitive pricing (ask about our ‘BID’ program”)
Additional services: Ask about Flexible life-of-loan service and HMDA
Benefits of LSI Flood through Birchwood
• Their Name. Fidelity is a Fortune 500 company that is widely recognized and trusted within the industry.
• Relationship Management. The key to a successful relationship is our team of experts that will be working with your firm to ensure that all of your Flood Compliance needs are handled.
• New FREE Exclusive Product
- LSI Flood CertMap. LSI is the only flood provider to offer a custom aerial satellite map with those Flood Zone Determinations that are “in” a flood zone. In addition, CertMap has information for the borrower to obtain a FREE NFIP Flood Insurance quote.
• Speed and Accuracy. The LSI team focuses on several key areas, all of which are imperative for maintaining your firm as a customer.
- LSI maintains the highest automation rate in the industry so your team will receive Flood Zone Determinations in seconds.
- When an order needs to be manually completed, LSI leverages their large team of mapping experts to complete orders in just a few hours.
- Accuracy of data is of the utmost concern to LSI Flood. They know that you and your borrowers rely on their flood data, especially when the property is “in” a flood zone and insurance is required.
- Reliability. The LSI Flood processing system is available to customers 24/7 and is the most reliable system in the industry. You will not experience any order disruptions.
• Additional Value-Add Features.
- No charge for Rush Orders.
- HMDA / Census Tract data is provided with Flood Zone Determinations at no additional charge.
- LSI Flood maintains a $15 Million E&O Policy. One of the highest in the industry ensuring that your institution is protected from flood liabilities.
- Easy Ordering. Lenders go directly to the LSI website or use a host of online platforms and LOS’s where LSI Flood is available (RealEC, ePass, Dynatek, OnePointCity and many others). In addition, custom websites can be created along with XML (MISMO Compliant) connections.
SAMPLE FLOOD REPORT
Contact Birchwood Credit at 800-910-0015 & ask for Kathleen or Terri for More information