PRODUCTS & SERVICES
ID Risk Review
Birchwood's ID Risk Review provides intelligent defense against application fraud.
At inquiry, ID Risk Review performs a comprehensive series of checks, searches and counters to screen every credit report.
ID Risk Review immediately recognizes warning signs and critical discrepancies, such as:
- Social Security numbers recorded as deceased, non-issued, out of range or invalid for other reasons.
- Counters that track the number of times Social Security numbers and addresses have been used for previous inquiries.
- Year of issuance for each Social Security number.
- Cautious and High-risk addresses.
- Business addresses and alerts of addresses where multiple businesses are located.
- Social Security numbers that are associated with two or more names.
ID Risk Review also offers a variety of powerful message categories, such as:
- True Name fraud information, which compares customer input data to our potential and actual victim file from the Trans Union Fraud Victim Assistance Department database, and
- Over 50 specific and actionable warning messages.
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) searches are performed on all inquiries.
ID Risk Review is a fast and effective way to prevent fraud.
Birchwood provides you with the tools to feel more secure in the knowledge that you will recognize fraudulent applications more quickly, and move through the loan process with increased confidence, while helping you meet the compliance requirements of the FACTA Red Flags Rule.
Call Birchwood at 800-910-0015
for more information and pricing information or click here: